Discovering new things, learning from others and sharing information is important when living a life aboard and abroad.
To compliment our blog posts, we share below a few of our own experiences that you may find interesting and informative.
If you’ve found the information below helpful, why not help support a cause close to our hearts by donating to the Australian NPC Disease Foundation.
Please consider supporting fund-raising efforts to help children and adults inflicted by the rare disease Niemann Pick Type C. Our two nephews suffer from this terminal disease and funds are needed for ongoing research into a cure.
Learn more about this tragic disease and please donate to the
Australian NPC Disease Foundation at https://www.npcd.org.au.
Country links – More information on some of the countries we’ve visited.
- Indonesia – October 2012
- Sri Lanka – March 2013
- Thai refit – watch short video on the transformation!
- Maldives – April 2014
- Mauritius – August 2014
- Reunion – October 2014
- Madagascar – November 2014
- South Africa – Dec 2014 – Feb 2015
- America’s Great Loop – June to November 2015
- Cuba – January 2016
- Jordan Series Drogue – June 2017 – June 2017
- The Netherlands: Staande Mastroute – April 2018- MOST POPULAR
- Wintering in Northern Europe – 2018/19
- Wintering in the UK – 2019/20
- Solar panel installation – 2021
- Panama Canal Transit – 2022 and Video
Other fun pages:
- New Country, New Beer – fun gallery for beer enthusiasts
- Favourite Apps – iPad and iPhone; specifically for cruisers
- House sitting – we may be available to care for your home and cuddle your pets. Contact us if interested.
- Sew what? Some of the creations made along the way.
- In the News – Blue Heeler hits the headlines.
- The Legend of Blue Heeler