Discovering new things, learning from others and sharing information is important when living a life aboard and abroad. Each day brings good, bad and ugly challenges to the life of a cruiser; not just about how to sail, but how to fix, clean, cook, drink rum and other exciting stuff.
A sailor should be resourceful, flexible, enthusiastic and respectful of other cultures and the environment. Over the past few years, we’ve met some very accomplished sailors, read many blogs and webpages that help us broaden our sailing skills and live life as live-aboard-sailors.
To compliment our blog posts, we share below a few of our own experiences that you may find interesting and informative.
- Videos – Some short clips from around the globe.
- New Country, New Beer – fun gallery for beer enthusiasts
- Favourite Apps – iPad and iPhone; specifically for cruisers
- House sitting – we may be available to care for your home and cuddle your pets. Contact us if interested.
- Sew what? Some of the creations made along the way.
More information on some of the countries we’ve visited.
- Indonesia – October 2012
- Sri Lanka – March 2013
- Thai refit – watch short video on the transformation!
- Maldives – April 2014
- Mauritius – August 2014
- Reunion – October 2014
- Madagascar – November 2014
- South Africa – Dec 2014 – Feb 2015
- America’s Great Loop – June to November 2015
- Cuba – January 2016
- Jordan Series Drogue – June 2017 – June 2017
- The Netherlands: Staande Mastroute – April 2018