- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: 1. Martinique
To the south of Martinique is the tiny village of St Anne. Most yachties visit St Anne, usually because it’s a fair anchorage and it’s close to the chandleries and marinas. During our recent visit, I reckon over two hundred … Continue reading
The number 25 bus from Fort de France took us to the popular Jardin de Balata. The trip of around 20 minutes dropped us off right at the entrance. Plants aren’t usually our thing – the only plant-life we tend … Continue reading
Although my last post referred to the island of St Vincent, we didn’t actually stop there on our way north from Bequia to Martinique; the weather window was open for two days before forecast rough seas expected to roll in … Continue reading
Beyond the Leeward Islands, at the southern end of the Lesser Antilles are the Windward Islands. These include Martinique, St Lucia, St Vincent and Grenadines, Cariacou and Grenada, and to the east Barbados. Ships from Europe generally arrived in the … Continue reading