- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 5 July 2017
Tag Archives: 2. Leeward Islands
Portsmouth is a small town at the northwest corner of the lush volcanic island of Dominica at the end of the Leeward Islands. The wide and easily accessible Prince Rupert Harbour has many moorings available managed by the ‘boat boys’ … Continue reading
The Lesser Antilles on the eastern edge of the Caribbean Sea includes the Virgin Islands, Leeward Islands and Windward Islands. A few hundred years ago while the Spanish spent more time in the Greater Antilles (Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba), … Continue reading