- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 5 July 2017
Tag Archives: Alabama
Sunny days abound, but they’ve been mostly cold. Prepping Blue Heeler for blue water sailing, Wayne finished a few small electrical and plumbing jobs and prepped the deck for the mast while I sat in the sunshine cleaning all the … Continue reading
Last Friday, the 13th, Blue Heeler continued its excursion down the Tombigbee Waterway passing through the Demopolis Lock, and by narrow creeks and bayous of Alabama to arrive at mile 168. Here we anchored on the riverbank well away from … Continue reading