- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: Bermuda
Arrival at Bermuda: Thursday 21 May 2015 Trip: 7 nights, 900+nm Now over 30 degrees north the climate is noticeably cooler, but not cold. The days are sunny and clear much like a spring day ought to be, and the … Continue reading
Day 5: Monday 18 May 2015 DTG: 413nm ETA: 21-22 May 2015 The morning of our fifth day had Blue Heeler more than 100nm west of our original rhumb line. This deviation however equated to only an additional 30nm of … Continue reading
Day 3: Saturday 16 May 2015 DTG: 632nm ETA: 21-22 May 2015 After motor sailing the previous night we were rewarded with a pleasant day’s sail, managing to stay close to the rhumb line close hauled with full sails. Winds … Continue reading
Day one Thursday 14 May 2015 DTG: 870nm ETA: Thursday 21 May 2015 A forecast of light easterly breezes is ideal for a pleasant sail north to Bermuda. Although in a couple of days it will change to northeast and … Continue reading