- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: Boat Lagoon
The launch of Blue Heeler was uneventful. After parading along the hardstand hoisted in the massive travel lift, Blue Heeler dipped its toes into the water, while the operator gave Wayne time to check all the through hulls for any … Continue reading
The sailor spends his Christmas in a harbour on the hook Vaye con les, no work today, he read it in a book The waterfront is reveling, the season has begun A sailor spends his Christmas in a harbour having … Continue reading
The dreaded island-to-island bus trip for a new visa certainly wasn’t half as bad as bus travel in Nepal. For one thing, there are no 2km drops either side to tragically plunge down to our deaths, and the roads between … Continue reading
Sunday morning radio in Phuket has a selection of old favourite tunes to hum along to. Surprisingly, the cupboard that houses the holding tank in the head has excellent acoustics. Last Sunday Wayne had his head stuck in the aforementioned … Continue reading