- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: Caribbean
The small Caribbean island of French St Martin/Dutch St Maarten is located at the north-east of the Caribbean Sea – nestled between the Lesser Antilles to the south, and the Greater Antilles to the west. This is our third visit to St … Continue reading
From the beach I watch the brightly painted glass bottom boat ‘Cool Runnings’ carry punters to the popular Buccoo Reef and Nylon Pool. Pumping from its speakers I feel the pulse of Bob Marley’s voice “One love, one heart, Let’s … Continue reading
Portsmouth is a small town at the northwest corner of the lush volcanic island of Dominica at the end of the Leeward Islands. The wide and easily accessible Prince Rupert Harbour has many moorings available managed by the ‘boat boys’ … Continue reading
Back in 2012 when we joined the Indonesia Rally from Darwin to Kupang, we also met many good people and made many friends. From South Africa, some slowed down the pace and stayed in the Caribbean or flew to homes … Continue reading