- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 5 July 2017
Tag Archives: Castleton
Our second week along the Great Loop has taken us through a beautifully scenic section of the Hudson River and Mohawk River and our elevation has risen from zero to over 400′ (125m) above sea level! From the hustle and … Continue reading
We rode the flood tide and arrived at Castleton by 10.00am on Wednesday. We couldn’t see La Luna’s mast anywhere as they had left a day ahead of us and we expected to see them on anchor. We then realised … Continue reading
We left New York City on Friday 19th June and haven’t gone far over the past week. After passing under the George Washington Bridge, we motored 40nm the first day to anchor on the western shore at Cornwall-on-Hudson. During the day … Continue reading