- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: Chagos
In my hour of darkness In my time of need Oh Lord grant me vision Oh Lord grant me speed — Gram Parsons (could have written this on night watch in the middle of the Indian Ocean) Leaving the Salomons … Continue reading
With eleven yachts at Chagos upon our arrival in April, the first week was quite social, although the weather was pretty crappy at this time of year as the ITCZ shifts north. Most evenings we’d gather around the ruins on … Continue reading