- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Spring has sprung!
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
Tag Archives: Christmas
…a white beach actually! But it looks like we could have a white Christmas! As a final post for the year, I thought I’d look back on this year’s voyages and below are some of my favourite pics from 2017. … Continue reading
Although my last post referred to the island of St Vincent, we didn’t actually stop there on our way north from Bequia to Martinique; the weather window was open for two days before forecast rough seas expected to roll in … Continue reading
The past few months spent motoring along muddy, shallow and narrow waterways had me itching to sail directly to some exotic island in the Caribbean. But patience is a virtue when it comes to the sailing life. Mobile Bay is … Continue reading
The sailor spends his Christmas in a harbour on the hook Vaye con les, no work today, he read it in a book The waterfront is reveling, the season has begun A sailor spends his Christmas in a harbour having … Continue reading