- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 5 July 2017
Tag Archives: Drogue
A nice high to finish our trip with a great 24 hours sailing. The trip took 21 days – best day 155nm; slowest day (with drogue) 35nm. Overall, great sailing and great learning experience. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Day 21: Saturday 10th June … Continue reading
Thursday 8th June. We weren’t going to outrun this low. Forecast winds from PredictWind and Saildocs.com suggested winds no more than 35-40kn and seas between 4-5m. Experience has taught us not to believe grib files to that degree! Fully expecting … Continue reading