- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 5 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 3 July 2017
- Angra do Heroismo, Terceira, Azores
- I say, São Jorge!
- Horta, Azores
Tag Archives: Erie Canal
We arrived at Lyons the “Peppermint Village” by 3pm and tied up to the welcoming concrete dock on the north wall before lock E-27. I was expecting to find heaps of boats here, but we were the only ones. We’d … Continue reading
A local public holiday, we left the south/east wall of Lock 17 on Friday 3rd July. After a 40.5′ lift we entered the next stage of the canal system. Lock E17’s east end doesn’t have the typical ‘mitre’ doors, but … Continue reading