- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 5 July 2017
Tag Archives: Georgian Bay
Killarney – the gateway to the North Channel and famous for its fish and chips. We anchored to the west of the channel out of the southerly wind and dinghied into the small boating community. Sitting in the sunshine we … Continue reading
Although Georgian Bay is 700kms from the ocean, there is an established and large sailing and boating community. The boating area is huge with plenty of places to explore and anchor. The islands in this region are heavily populated with … Continue reading
Our first overseas adventure was in 1991. It was a working holiday to Canada. In those days we were budget backpackers, hitchhiking and travelling around by thumb, buses and ferries. Canada was where we learned to really appreciate outdoor adventure. … Continue reading