- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Spring has sprung!
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
Tag Archives: Great Lakes
Friday is cleaning day at the lakeshore docks in Milwaukee, so while a nice young lady hosed off a week’s worth of goose-poo, we took ourselves out for a tour of downtown Milwaukee. Now, as a big fan of the … Continue reading
Mackinac Island (pronounced Mackinaw) lies at the north of Lake Huron, close to Lake Michigan and Lake Superior. The cold waters of Lake Michigan flow eastward and brings foggy conditions with it. Besides the clatter of the Volvo as we … Continue reading