- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Spring has sprung!
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
Tag Archives: Great Loop
Last Friday, the 13th, Blue Heeler continued its excursion down the Tombigbee Waterway passing through the Demopolis Lock, and by narrow creeks and bayous of Alabama to arrive at mile 168. Here we anchored on the riverbank well away from … Continue reading
Since my last post we’ve travelled the short distance from Columbus at mile 330 to Demopolis at mile 217, crossing from Mississippi to Alabama along the way. Heavy rain during our stay in Columbus kept us captives aboard for a … Continue reading
Sunlight streams into the cabin one clock hour earlier now that daylight savings in the U.S. has ended. With UTC now at minus six hours, I’m 17 hours behind my family in Melbourne who have recently gone ahead one hour … Continue reading
Last week began with cold, rainy weather resultant from Hurricane Patricia that hit Mexico last week. While we motored along looking at the variety of homes, bald eagles soared high above the golden trees looking for something to eat along … Continue reading