- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 5 July 2017
Tag Archives: Grenada
November 30 marked the official end of the hurricane season and after Hurricane Matthew, I’m glad we decided to stay further south. But after five months – half of which we worked hard; the other half we hardly worked – it’s … Continue reading
Under a self-imposed moratorium from jobs aboard Blue Heeler, we took the opportunity of the good holding at Prickly Bay to go ashore and see a bit of the island. Grenada, located at the bottom of the Caribbean islands, is 34kms … Continue reading
The crossing from Grenada to Trinidad is around 85nm. With a north-east breeze between 12-18knots, the evening of 15th June was an ideal night to sail. Back in January this year however, two incidents took place between Grenada and Trinidad … Continue reading