- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: Guadaloupe
Over the past week unsettled weather in this region kept us aboard Blue Heeler. Before the worst of the weather, we moved 8nm north of Pigeon Island to the anchorage at Deshaies on the north west corner of Basse Terre, Guadaloupe. We’ve … Continue reading
For the first time in who-knows-how-long, the wind blew from behind allowing us to unearth the spinny from the fore-cabin. I honestly can’t remember when we last used the spinny but if I think hard, it may have been two … Continue reading
A few weeks ago we arrived at Iles des Saintes, a small group of islands south of the main island(s) of Guadaloupe. We’d visited the Iles de Saintes when we first arrived in the Caribbean in 2015 so we knew where … Continue reading
The Lesser Antilles on the eastern edge of the Caribbean Sea includes the Virgin Islands, Leeward Islands and Windward Islands. A few hundred years ago while the Spanish spent more time in the Greater Antilles (Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba), … Continue reading