- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: Kentucky
The last time we stopped for more than two weeks was probably in Simon’s Town in South Africa. That was nine months ago! To stop for a while to get a few things done and ‘smell the roses’ is really … Continue reading
So last weekend after spending a sunny afternoon at Grand River’s Hunter’s Moon Fall Festival poking around the various stalls and watching the parade, we went out for dinner with Scott and Christa. Walking into the ‘Pizza by the Pound‘ restaurant in … Continue reading
After moving every couple of days for the past four months, stopping in one place for more than a week to relax, repair and replace is necessary and gives us a chance to ‘regroup’. Although our first week at the … Continue reading
Alton Marina is at mile 202 on the Mississippi, while the Junction of the Mississippi River to Ohio River is at mile zero. From Alton Marina, we teamed up with a flotilla of power boats (identified by their official AGLCA burgee … Continue reading