- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 5 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 3 July 2017
- Angra do Heroismo, Terceira, Azores
- I say, São Jorge!
- Horta, Azores
Tag Archives: Lake Huron
Mackinac Island (pronounced Mackinaw) lies at the north of Lake Huron, close to Lake Michigan and Lake Superior. The cold waters of Lake Michigan flow eastward and brings foggy conditions with it. Besides the clatter of the Volvo as we … Continue reading
Our first overseas adventure was in 1991. It was a working holiday to Canada. In those days we were budget backpackers, hitchhiking and travelling around by thumb, buses and ferries. Canada was where we learned to really appreciate outdoor adventure. … Continue reading