- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Spring has sprung!
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
Tag Archives: Mauritius
To live…to live will be an awfully big adventure. Peter Pan’s last quote in the feel-good movie ‘Hook’. A classic performance by one of my favourite actors, the late Robin Williams. RIP. Our winter sojourn in Mauritius is over – … Continue reading
Still at Caudan Waterfront, but I’m not complaining. We thought about moving around to Grand Baie a couple of times, but life is good here in Port Louis. There’s plenty to see and do and it’s a great central location … Continue reading
Rodrigues Immigration, Customs, followed by Coast Guard came to Blue Heeler to clear us out after being notified of our impending departure the day before. Harbourmaster, Gilbert, waved us off on our three day passage to Port Louis, Mauritius. We left Thursday … Continue reading
Almost a month in Rodrigues. Time sure does fly. So what have we been up to? The usual. Lots of reading, planning, eating, walking, and our favourite ‘ing’ word, drinking! This post may read like an extract from Lonely Planet, … Continue reading