- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: Melbourne
Already we’ve been in Sint Maarten for three weeks. It would have been nice to stay a little longer in the British Virgin Islands, but we had a rare northerly wind to sail as we didn’t want to motor-sail into … Continue reading
It’s interesting how things can change considerably in such a short period of time. Seems like only yesterday we were traipsing around Nepal worrying about nothing more than blisters and diarrhoea. In fact it was three months ago to the … Continue reading
It’s been a busy couple of weeks on Blue Heeler since we’ve packed in our jobs. Wayne’s focused on the complex electrical work, while I’ve been busy renovating the woodwork in the cockpit, sorting out logistics and generally keeping Wayne … Continue reading