- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: Mississippi
Sunlight streams into the cabin one clock hour earlier now that daylight savings in the U.S. has ended. With UTC now at minus six hours, I’m 17 hours behind my family in Melbourne who have recently gone ahead one hour … Continue reading
Alton Marina is at mile 202 on the Mississippi, while the Junction of the Mississippi River to Ohio River is at mile zero. From Alton Marina, we teamed up with a flotilla of power boats (identified by their official AGLCA burgee … Continue reading
At Jackson Park Yacht Club, seven miles south of Chicago we unstepped the mast and stowed it on deck. Using the club’s small wooden gin pole, Wayne, myself plus Daryl, while a friend of his operated the gin pole, positioned our … Continue reading