- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: Northport
In the northeast of Lake Michigan is the Leelanau Peninsula where we spent a few days at Northport catching up with Gordon and Helen from the yacht ‘Mantra’. As the forecast was strong southerlies we decided to sail further into … Continue reading
Mackinac Island (pronounced Mackinaw) lies at the north of Lake Huron, close to Lake Michigan and Lake Superior. The cold waters of Lake Michigan flow eastward and brings foggy conditions with it. Besides the clatter of the Volvo as we … Continue reading