- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Spring has sprung!
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
Tag Archives: NPCD
“You can’t always be strong, but you can always be brave”. Donations to – NPCD.org.au Living on a boat with another person for months at a time in warm weather is one thing. But to be cooped up in a … Continue reading
Day 5: Wednesday 3rd June 2015 DTG: 190nm All day Blue Heeler was sailing close reached and carving through the beamy seas in 20+knot winds. It’s not entirely comfortable but with a positive current we’re making steady progress. The cloud is … Continue reading