- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 5 July 2017
Tag Archives: Penetanguishene
It’s surprising how quickly our time on the Great Lakes is slipping away. It’s been three weeks since we left Buffalo at the east end of Lake Erie and we’ve now spent one week at Penetanguishene. But it is nice … Continue reading
Our first overseas adventure was in 1991. It was a working holiday to Canada. In those days we were budget backpackers, hitchhiking and travelling around by thumb, buses and ferries. Canada was where we learned to really appreciate outdoor adventure. … Continue reading