- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: Phuket
The dreaded island-to-island bus trip for a new visa certainly wasn’t half as bad as bus travel in Nepal. For one thing, there are no 2km drops either side to tragically plunge down to our deaths, and the roads between … Continue reading
Sunday morning radio in Phuket has a selection of old favourite tunes to hum along to. Surprisingly, the cupboard that houses the holding tank in the head has excellent acoustics. Last Sunday Wayne had his head stuck in the aforementioned … Continue reading
This week two of the most beloved men in modern history were praised by their peoples. The passing of Nelson Mandela leaves us his legacy of freedom, compassion and unity that all people and cultures should never forget. In Thailand, … Continue reading
Week eight in Thailand – Democracy leader Suthep Thaugsuban heads a protest against the government lead by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. Suthep and his minions are encouraging a “peoples’ revolution” and are seizing key ministries in an effort to cripple … Continue reading