- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 5 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 3 July 2017
- Angra do Heroismo, Terceira, Azores
- I say, São Jorge!
- Horta, Azores
Tag Archives: Port Louis
Still at Caudan Waterfront, but I’m not complaining. We thought about moving around to Grand Baie a couple of times, but life is good here in Port Louis. There’s plenty to see and do and it’s a great central location … Continue reading
Rodrigues Immigration, Customs, followed by Coast Guard came to Blue Heeler to clear us out after being notified of our impending departure the day before. Harbourmaster, Gilbert, waved us off on our three day passage to Port Louis, Mauritius. We left Thursday … Continue reading