- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 5 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 3 July 2017
- Angra do Heroismo, Terceira, Azores
- I say, São Jorge!
- Horta, Azores
Tag Archives: Saugerties
Our second week along the Great Loop has taken us through a beautifully scenic section of the Hudson River and Mohawk River and our elevation has risen from zero to over 400′ (125m) above sea level! From the hustle and … Continue reading
We left New York City on Friday 19th June and haven’t gone far over the past week. After passing under the George Washington Bridge, we motored 40nm the first day to anchor on the western shore at Cornwall-on-Hudson. During the day … Continue reading