- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: Simon’s Town
The sail south from Simon’s Town, around the Cape of Good Hope then north to the Royal Cape Yacht Club (RCYC) in Cape Town was around 55nm. Magnificent coastline views of Table Mountain and the cape (see banner above). With … Continue reading