- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: St Helena
“Land ho!” I yelled as I sighted the tiny South Atlantic island shrouded in early morning mist. The sun popped up from the east exposing the island of St Helena some 10nm away. A couple of hours until we arrived … Continue reading
DAY 6: 155nm, 24/2/15 Seas: 2.5m Wind: SE 15/25knots Winged out and maintaining rhumb line. Seas abated enough that we don’t get broached, although a surprise 32knot gust at 1.00am gybed the main and had all hands on deck to … Continue reading
ETA: Saturday 28th February Distance to go: 560nm Position: 20*55S 002*34E Crew: Settled and happily counting down the hours ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DAY 3: 148nm, 21/2/15 Seas: 3m Wind: SE 20/30knots Cloudy but no rain. It’s getting discernibly warmer as we move … Continue reading