- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: St Maarten
As much as I like St Maarten, eight weeks is a long time here! Fortunately, besides working on Blue Heeler, there’s always Lagoonies, JabJabs, and the Yacht Club to get off the boat and catch up with friends. But tomorrow … Continue reading
The small Caribbean island of French St Martin/Dutch St Maarten is located at the north-east of the Caribbean Sea – nestled between the Lesser Antilles to the south, and the Greater Antilles to the west. This is our third visit to St … Continue reading
The Lesser Antilles on the eastern edge of the Caribbean Sea includes the Virgin Islands, Leeward Islands and Windward Islands. A few hundred years ago while the Spanish spent more time in the Greater Antilles (Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba), … Continue reading
Seven weeks in St Maarten… well for some. Fortunately for me I took a break for a quick trip ‘down under’ to spend time with my family in Australia, sort out some property stuff and revisit my old stomping ground. … Continue reading