- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: Teak decks
The dreaded island-to-island bus trip for a new visa certainly wasn’t half as bad as bus travel in Nepal. For one thing, there are no 2km drops either side to tragically plunge down to our deaths, and the roads between … Continue reading
This week two of the most beloved men in modern history were praised by their peoples. The passing of Nelson Mandela leaves us his legacy of freedom, compassion and unity that all people and cultures should never forget. In Thailand, … Continue reading
Week eight in Thailand – Democracy leader Suthep Thaugsuban heads a protest against the government lead by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. Suthep and his minions are encouraging a “peoples’ revolution” and are seizing key ministries in an effort to cripple … Continue reading
Blue Heeler’s teak deck is 99% completed. The last work to be done is the manufacture of very long bolts required for adding new double clutches and pad-eyes. On the coach roof we have lovely new teak hand-holds, while the … Continue reading