- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: Thailand
If you’re reading this then I’ve managed to successfully update my blog via satellite. We left the Surin Islands this morning after a few lazy days doing final jobs, swimming, cooking curries, boiling eggs and pressure cooking rice and potatoes … Continue reading
Blue Heeler is ready; all post-refit jobs completed. The time is here for two Aquarians to sail away from south-east Asia to distant lands. We have an 1100nm voyage passing through the Nicobar Islands in the Andaman Sea and skirting … Continue reading
The sailor spends his Christmas in a harbour on the hook Vaye con les, no work today, he read it in a book The waterfront is reveling, the season has begun A sailor spends his Christmas in a harbour having … Continue reading
The dreaded island-to-island bus trip for a new visa certainly wasn’t half as bad as bus travel in Nepal. For one thing, there are no 2km drops either side to tragically plunge down to our deaths, and the roads between … Continue reading
Sunday morning radio in Phuket has a selection of old favourite tunes to hum along to. Surprisingly, the cupboard that houses the holding tank in the head has excellent acoustics. Last Sunday Wayne had his head stuck in the aforementioned … Continue reading