- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, 8 July 2017
Tag Archives: Trinidad
Under a self-imposed moratorium from jobs aboard Blue Heeler, we took the opportunity of the good holding at Prickly Bay to go ashore and see a bit of the island. Grenada, located at the bottom of the Caribbean islands, is 34kms … Continue reading
The hurricane season in this region runs from 1st June to 30th November with August and September the most active months. As you can see from the image to the right, Trinidad has avoided the majority of major storms over … Continue reading