- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Spring has sprung!
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
Tag Archives: USA
Last week began with cold, rainy weather resultant from Hurricane Patricia that hit Mexico last week. While we motored along looking at the variety of homes, bald eagles soared high above the golden trees looking for something to eat along … Continue reading
Our first overseas adventure was in 1991. It was a working holiday to Canada. In those days we were budget backpackers, hitchhiking and travelling around by thumb, buses and ferries. Canada was where we learned to really appreciate outdoor adventure. … Continue reading
Did you know: The ocean holds 97 percent of the Earth’s water; the remaining three percent is freshwater found in glaciers and ice, below the ground, or in rivers and lakes. Of that three percent, about 69 percent is locked up … Continue reading
From Spencerport we travelled 12 miles, passing through Brockport then onto the small town of Holley. Along the way we passed under four lift bridges. Once again reviews of this town in ActiveCaptain are positive. The Waterways Guide generously states … Continue reading