- Follow s.v. BLUE HEELER on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- My Tweets
- Spring has sprung!
- I’m dreaming of a white…?
- Hiya from Holyhead, North Wales
- Thanks for the craic Dublin!
- Northern Island
- Wild Atlantic Coast – Northwest Ireland
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Road trip
- Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast: Baltimore to Galway
- Nth Atlantic – Azores to Ireland, Arrival 10 July 2017
Tag Archives: Windward Islands
A few weeks ago we arrived at Iles des Saintes, a small group of islands south of the main island(s) of Guadaloupe. We’d visited the Iles de Saintes when we first arrived in the Caribbean in 2015 so we knew where … Continue reading
The hurricane season in the Caribbean region is between 1st June and 30th November. Of course we don’t expect a hurricane this early in June, but we still have work on the boat that we really want to get on … Continue reading
Beyond the Leeward Islands, at the southern end of the Lesser Antilles are the Windward Islands. These include Martinique, St Lucia, St Vincent and Grenadines, Cariacou and Grenada, and to the east Barbados. Ships from Europe generally arrived in the … Continue reading